Is this year the year of a new, high-efficiency Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an exceptional investment. When you take time to find the perfect make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for many years
As your local team of heating specialists, Comfort Zone, LLC boasts a reputation for professional furnace installation in Cape Coral. We use our years of experience to recommend brands and features that offer the highest energy efficiency. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see bigger, better savings! But don’t delay, as this offer is only available until February 2nd, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and give Comfort Zone, LLC a call at 239-214-0411 when you want to get your free 2024 furnace quote!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
As with any utility system, you should consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Size of the Furnace: Large or multistory homes often need a more powerful furnace to provide enough heat for the entire property. A certified HVAC professional knows how to size your furnace according to your exact heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Highly efficient furnaces can more precisely heat your space, reducing energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance means higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. Just wait and see how much that can add up to!
- Features: Furnaces with newer features like compatibility with smart thermostats are usually a little more expensive up front. But it’s also true, however, that such additions can make managing your HVAC system a lot easier.
The core idea is that installing a new furnace is about more than the initial cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you shouldn’t wait until the furnace you currently have is on its last leg. Timely furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the original.
Four Benefits of New Furnace Installation
Investing in a new furnace offers much more for you and your home than just reliable heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits including:
- Efficient energy use translates to lower monthly utility bills: Modern furnaces are built to meet stringent energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Stronger performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the set temperature.
- Integration with Smart Home Accessories: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like a smart thermostat, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters reduce allergens or pollutants.
Start 2024 Off Right with a New Furnace from Comfort Zone, LLC
Enhancing your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot simpler than you might think. With a little help from our team at Comfort Zone, LLC, all you’ll have to worry about is let us know what your perfect furnace should have. Our team of skilled technicians will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a more comfortable note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.