At Comfort Zone, LLC, we know that choosing a company you can trust to complete AC repair in Cape Coral is important. We know how important it is to find a reliable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should carry liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A reliable company that provides AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll happily share with you. Call these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you pick has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Comfort Zone, LLC a call at 239-214-0411. We’re happy to help!