As springtime starts, you may be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Cape Coral? Particularly if your AC unit is newer or was operating just fine last season.
Here’s one method to think about it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never expect to book any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioner. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving components. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving parts can malfunction.
Having your unit inspected seasonally by a Comfort Zone Inc pro can help find small issues before they become large malfunctions. (And cause your air conditioning to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is placed outside, it’s more prone to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to take care of complicated internal parts.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate inside your equipment can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can create higher energy needs—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and may even help it run for a greater period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly electricity expenses and over the years, as you won’t have to get new equipment as soon.
- It helps identify minor issues before they lead to major, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will carefully examine components and carry out a set of cooling performance tests. These detailed procedures often allow us to find problems before they turn into extensive problems that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free cooling throughout the summer. After your AC is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your system is prepped to give worry-free cooling. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for seasonal maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this work, your equipment is at risk for early breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC maintenance should have a check and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll do:
We’ll check the following locations and pieces:
- Full equipment state
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Maintenance Now with Comfort Zone Inc
Today is the best time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Comfort Zone Inc pros a call at 239-214-0411 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we come to your house, be sure to look at our discount offers for savings on your next tune-up.