Make your life easier—begin preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures arrive. You can save on your electricity bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its peak efficiency! If you are working your system when it needs service, you could see a drastic increase in costs and damaging wear and tear on your system. Keep your system in top shape with at least one air conditioning service visit from your Comfort Zone, LLC expert each year. This is important to keep your unit working for the long haul. Our technician can ensure that your unit is working correctly and watch for trouble areas to head off any conceivable problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more pricey repairs.
Just some of the advantages a professional air conditioning service will offer you:
- Cooling cycle appraisal
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of any moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to setting up your professional air conditioning service, there are things you can do now and throughout the year to ensure your AC is functioning at peak performance.
- Clear the spot around your unit. Make sure there aren’t plants growing too close to your system, which can obstruct airflow. Take away piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outdoor unit was covered during the winter months, be sure to uncover it. You can damage your system if you operate your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could trigger the need for big repairs or an entire replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Comfort Zone, LLC service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your yearly service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters monthly and replace them when required! Different homes have different air filter replacement demands. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may need to change them on a more regular basis.
Make sure your air conditioning is running at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned frequently. It keeps your home healthy too! If you follow these few steps, your AC will be ready for whatever this summer can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Comfort Zone, LLC team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.