Don’t start your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Comfort Zone Inc expert. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of importance, but regular air conditioner service can help your system operate, keeping you comfortable and cool throughout the summer. These regular tune-ups do more than just keep you comfy, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner working as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be upkept, just like any other investment, to check that you are receiving all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in Cape Coral are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to break. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about breakdowns or upkeep in the middle of the summer heat. Our technicians can find signals and pinpoint problems for your air conditioner and warn you long before any issues occur.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its top performance, you could notice a decrease in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be working properly. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Experts will always look at these levels during an air conditioner service and alter things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the hygiene of your filters will always be examined during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also make the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our pros will check that no dust or other particles have gathered on the outdoor or indoor coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will ensure that all operating parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our experts at Comfort Zone Inc in Cape Coral provide excellent and first-class air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 239-214-0411.