No matter what season it is, and no matter how cold or hot is it outside, there is one thing that we all count on in our homes: comfort. Or really, that our air conditioner and furnace will work properly and keep us comfortable. This reliable comfort through the changing of the seasons can only be reached through regularly scheduled air conditioner service. It’s something that most homeowners postpone or forget about, but now is the perfect time to have your air conditioner examined before the warm spring air arrives. These services on your system not only certify your comfort, but they also can identify and fix possible problems before they fully appear.
Here are a couple of things you can expect from the professionals during an air conditioner service:
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to make sure that your system is running at its best and that they are free of dust or dirt.
- Check the filters in your system to make sure that there isn’t a dirty filter pushing your system to work harder than it needs to, hurting the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Check the refrigerant levels to ensure that they are at the correct levels. Levels of refrigerant that are too high or too low can mess with the efficiency of your system.
- Check the overall system performance to distinguish if there are any likely problems that they might need to check back with moving forward.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for quiet operation of your system.
The specialists at Comfort Zone Inc know precisely how to keep your heating and cooling system running at its best performance. You should never have to bargain your comfort because of a problem with your air conditioner – maintain your investment and let our experts at Comfort Zone Inc keep your comfort as their top priority. Give them a call at 239-214-0411 or schedule an appointment online to get your heating and cooling system serviced now.